Tuesday, February 3, 2009

*drink for summa o9' | Baja Panti

ok so friday i went to elizabeth to drop off my twins and i decided to swing by my moms job [ bayway liquors ]. me and husbee wanted to get some drinks for the weekend since we were kiddie free lol. so i was gonna get my regular nuvo or x-rated but i wanted something different. then i came across these cute lil bottles and i instantly fell in love lol. [ !! ok for those who dont know , now you know ima alcolholic lol !! ]i asked my mom has she tried it cus i didnt wanna waste my money. so i pick out red grape and some cranberry and orange juice. 0MG so0o yummy, maybe even pineapple will go good. hey and get this very resonable price * under 20 bucks * . now i doubt theyll have it in the around the way liquor stores but if theirs a winery or large discount liquor store then your good =P. but foreal the best vodka so far, doesnt leave that hard after taste and get this its organic. better for your health right, ehhh ok maybe not so good lol. im already spreading the word to my dudes just like x-rated . . . [ you pour & they will spread ] lma0 . ima mess but i already got 2 of my dudes saying its good, just hope they carry it in the lounges becus this is one for the summer ladies!!!

PEEP OUT THE OTHER FLAVORS!

ps. remember now dont take credit for the D.I.V.A. STATUZ Influence LOL

HONEY MANGO MELON


LAVENDER LEMONADE


CUCUMBER LIME


RED GRAPE HIBISCUS

No comments:

Post a Comment