Friday, February 20, 2009

*FUCK TMZ | Its a Damn Shame !

First off i gotta say TGIF word up !!
I haven't written on this in a hawt minute but I'm all caught up with my work so I thought I'd drop some lines.

Now I havent written a blog of Rihanna & Chris Brown but I have posted few bulletins on the Myspace but I had to post this up!

I feel so bad for her and understand what she is going through. No matter what a woman shouldn't be going through this embarrassment.

I think TMZ has really taken this way too far on exploiting celebrities.

Ive seen other pictures of Rihanna but you can tell those were fakes but when i saw this one on the news this morning i couldn't believe my eyes!

Men take a good look what an effect of being a bully does to a woman and as for you women don't push a mans button if you don't want this done to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment