Friday, February 11, 2011

♡ LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS 2O11 ♡

So I’ve never been one to go crazy on Valentine’s Day but for those who go gaga over it and especially to those who are late shoppers, heres some quick ideas for your lady/wife/boo/stash & even mother.

Victoria Secret - 6 Ways to Seduce me !!
My 6 Picks for Vicky

Love me Sexy.


2. Love me Romantic.


3. Love me Flirty


4. Love me Dreamy


5. Love me Sweet


6. Love me Wild


Something Extra for the Occasion ;0)


Moet Rose

The suggested retail price of this Valentine Day Graffiti Kit is $120



If she all about Roses * ProFlowers.com

They have a large variety to choose from. This one is a bit pricey but a little more special with 3 Days of Love.



If she’s about the BLING !!!



To my down A$$ Gutta Biitches aint nothing like some TOUGH LOVE
http://www.toughlovenyc.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment